Wedding Planning & Coordination
|We would like to introduce you to Kelly, one of our dedicated Team Members, Kelly has been studying hard to gain her Wedding Planner, Level 3.
This means Wedding Venue Lighting are able to offer an innovative Wedding Planner support package. On the day assistance, full or part-time planning services are now available, just for you.
Kelly is extremely creative, passionate and most importantly, organised. Her sole aim is to bring your wedding vision (no matter how big or small) to reality! The very purpose of a wedding is to celebrate the couple who are to marry, so, the wedding vision must reflect your lives and be completely authentic to your relationship, values and personalities.
Over the years at Wedding Venue Lighting, Kelly has worked alongside weddings that were large, small, informal, formal, traditional, marquees, themed, high end – anything is possible! Kelly is an expert in the wedding and events industry and has built up relationships with vendors, hoteliers, tradesmen, wedding fayre organisers and has assisted with 1,000s of different weddings over the years at Wedding Venue Lighting.
Weddings are wonderful occasions and Kelly loves to be involved in all the stages of wedding preparations. You can be certain Kelly will work with you to fulfil your wedding vision.
|Kelly has been excitedly planning her own Wedding Day in April 2020! She has purposely chosen an open spaced venue and this blank canvas will allow her to create her own bespoke wedding.
Every aspect of her wedding has been personalised; her own catering, drinks, entertainment, décor – nothing is off limits. The planning process for Kelly has been an amazing experience and has provided her with a personal insight into the nerves and obstacles couples face and overcome right up until their Wedding Day.
As part of our Wedding Planner Service we offer:
- Free Consultation– An initial half an hour appointment over a coffee to get to know a little bit about you and your needs. Then moving forward at various other meetings, we will plan thoroughly and create mood boards to fully express different themes and ideas.
- Venue Search– A selection of venues and location ideas will be put forward which suit your budget and number of guests.
- Supplier Search and Management- Numerous vendors will be put forward for your selection. Once selected these will be managed accordingly.
- Budgeting Advise- Throughout the process we will keep on top of your budget whilst giving advise on ways to save if cutbacks are required.
- Site Planning- We will be on hand to help plan your layout, ensure measurements have been taken and liaising with your suppliers to ensure everyone knows where they need to be.
- On the day Co-ordination- On the day we will arrive in the morning to ensure everything is in the correct place. Throughout the day we will be on hand right up until the first dance is complete.
Contact Kelly direct to discuss your wedding planning services.